Today, let’s look at one of our top clients, International House of Pancakes (IHOP).
For 60 years, IHOP has been a leader, innovator, and expert in all things breakfast, any time of day. The chain offers 65 different signature, fresh, made-to-order breakfast options, a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner items as well as meals under 600 calories. IHOP restaurants offer guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. As of September 30, 2018, there are 1,805 IHOP restaurants around the world, including restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam as well as Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Panama, Lebanon, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Thailand and India.
Here are some quick facts about IHOP and their work with Banners on a Roll®:
- Organization/Company name: IHOP
- Program: Free Pancake Day – Flip It Forward for Kids (a customer loyalty program)
- Program Details: Branches give out free short stacks of buttermilk pancakes in return for guests to donate any amount to charity partners (Tuesday, March 12)
- Why we chose Banners on a Roll®: We chose to use Banners on a Roll® because of their excellent customer service and great product.
- Our Experience: It was great to work with the Banners on a Roll® team. We were in contact for weeks discussing the logo, dimension, and quantity of product we needed. We always got responses right away to our questions via email and phone no matter the time.
- How we use Banners on a Roll®: IHOP uses Banners on a Roll® to make their restaurants media ready for members of the press to meet our Free Pancake Day ambassadors and franchisees for interviews, segments, and photos. They create banners that hang at select restaurants during the event, to ensure the IHOP logo hands prominently for media coverage.
As part of our client spotlight, we’d like to hightlight IHOP’s upcoming Free Pancake Day on Tuesday, March 12, from 7am to 7pm, where you can pop into any IHOP and get a free short stack of IHOP’s world famous pancakes and support a good cause at the same time. More details here.
Charity Partners for this year’s IHOP Free Pancake Day – Flip It Forward for Kids are:
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is a North American non-profit organization that raises funds for children’s hospitals, medical research, and community awareness of children’s health issues.
LLS is the largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding research, finding cures and ensuring access to treatments for blood cancer patients.
Shriners Hospitals for Children provides specialized care to children with orthopedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries, and cleft lip and palate, regardless of the patient’s’ ability to pay.
These charitable works are an important part of IHOP’s philanthropic mission, and we are thrilled to help the company not only boost their brand visibility but raise valuable funds to these charitable organizations.