Today we want to highlight one of our top clients: Ferguson Enterprises.
Ferguson raises the bar for industry standards as the top-rated wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. Their extensive online catalog of plumbing supplies, HVAC parts, lighting fixtures, pipe, valves and fittings has what you need to get the job done. They are the perfect resource for contractors, businesses and homeowners with any size project. In the past 64 years, they have grown from a local distributor to a $15 billion dollar company with more than 1,400 locations and over 24,000 associates nationwide, and we have been happy to be part of their process at the Ferguson Rewards Trade Shows!
Here are some of the quick facts about Ferguson and their work with Banners on a Roll®:
- Organization/Company name: Ferguson
- Program: Ferguson Rewards Trade Shows (a customer loyalty program)
- Program Details: 50 Industry (plumbing) Leading Trade Shows taking place throughout the country between the months of February and November
- Why we chose Banners on A Roll®: Fast-acting, extremely easy ordering process, high quality, and the best on price-point
- Our Experience: We are using Banners on a Roll® for the second year in a row and don’t plan to change companies anytime soon. The service we receive is top notch and the ordering process is extremely smooth. We have been so happy with their product and service; other internal programs have jumped on the bandwagon.
- How we use Banners On A Roll®: We use Banners on a Roll® to help complete our overall event look and feel. We use 60′ x 80′ tents to house our trade shows and the Banners on a Roll® are wrapped around the poles to really give the event a professional look. Using Banners on a Roll® helps control traffic inside the tent as well. They have been nothing short of fantastic!
Trade shows have been an important part of the Ferguson’s marketing and sales process to contribute to the incredible growth of their company, and we have been glad to increase Ferguson’s brand visibility at their trade shows.