Special Pricing May Apply
Get a quote before you purchase to see if you qualify for special pricing. Pricing also depends on your artwork, so give us a call or fill out a request for quote first.
We want to make sure we give you the best possible price for your project. Contact us today for our best price!
About Pennant Strings
Most of our products give you a chance to showcase your brand at eye-level or below. This makes sense because putting your message closer to eye-level makes it easy to read for people that are nearby. But, if you’re trying to attract people from afar, eye-level signage can easily get covered up by crowds and other obstacles. In this situation, the only way to go is up – and that’s where our custom pennant strings come into play. Hang your branded pennant strings high in the air and watch the old, familiar design reel in the visitors. For more information on product features and pricing, let us provide you with a quote.
Popular uses for our Pennant Strings include:
- Fairs and festivals – Attract visitors from across the fairgrounds with your pennant strings
- Concerts – Call attention to your merchandise or food tent with a string of colorful pennants
- Made of disposable plastic
- Available in Triangular or Rectangular Shapes
- String lengths of 30’ / 60’ / 105’
- Single and Double sided printing available
to printing. Client will approve color proof via e-mail of submitted art.
(Click For a Larger Image:)
Acceptable Files for Printing
- EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop)
- JPG (High Resolution JPEG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
- Vector files are line art, scalable to any size without losing resolution - the image will stay clean and crisp
- EPS (CS5 or lower)
- AI (CS5 or lower)
If submitting these files be sure you have converted all fonts to outlines or curves. Click here for instructions on how to convert font to outlines. Vector files can be submitted at any size proportionate to the banner size ordered.
Raster Files / Images
Raster files & images are pixel based images, and depending on the resolution the image becomes blurry as enlarged.
If submitting these files, please follow the guidelines below:
- 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi
- 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
- 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
- 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi recommended
Thumbnail sized jpg and gif. files are not at a high enough resolution to be used on large prints like banners.
Vectorizing / Recreating Images
If you are not able to provide us with a good quality image, we do have a vectorizing/recreating service available. Most logos or images can be recreated for $35; however images with more detail are subject to quoting prior to vectorizing the image. Please contact a sales representative for more details.
This service needs to be paid for in advance and we will be happy to give you a copy of the vector file once it is complete.
- No bleeds are necessary (unless ordering a banner stand that requires one)
- Set up size proportionate to the size banner you are ordering.
- To prevent any text or important images from falling on the hemline or interrupted by a grommet, you will want to keep them at least 2" away from edge. Click here for more information on designing vinyl banners
- Convert all text to outlines Click here for instructions on how to convert font to outlines.
Exact sizes cannot be guaranteed as banners can fluctuate up to 1/2" per linear foot. Example: Finished size of a 12' (144") banner can be up to 6" short.
All products are printed in CMYK. If files are submitted in RGB, color shifting will take place. If a specific PMS color is needed, please let us know when you submit the order. We will do our best to meet that specified color.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
A color proof will be provided upon receipt of e-mail with submitted print-ready art.
Approximately 10-14 working days from approval of art. Shipping time additional.
NET 30 with three approved credit references. Submission of credit references can be avoided by paying via credit card.